From the outset of the Torch 3.0 Road shoe design process, our goal was to create a performance offering as feature-packed as any top-end shoe. The challenge, however, was pulling this off at a palatable price.
In order to achieve this, we utilized three strategically placed materials on the uppers that are welded together—TPU and mesh in the front and synthetic leather in the rear. This makes for a more comfortable and supportive front of the shoe. A stiff rear and heel cup, meanwhile, lock down your heel and keep all of your watts going into the pedals as efficiently as possible. This refined upper is combined with our legendary FACT carbon fiber sole to further ensure an efficient power transfer. Finally, we topped the Torch 3.0 off with two Boa® S2-SV Snap dials for zonal closure, and a precise fit that leads to all-day comfort.
Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT™ carbon composite sole and torsion box construction is directionally rigid for outstanding power transfer: Stiffness Index 8.5.
- Dual Boa® S2-SV Snap Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Guarantee.
- Mesh, TPU, and synthetic layer upper are placed in specific zones for comfort and lock-down, and are thermobonded for a superior fit.
- Standard Fit for support and all-day comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 248g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.