Performance Upgrade Made Easy
The C38 brings carbon fiber high performance to the real world. It’s a versatile all-rounder equally at home crushing gravel washboards and summiting alpine passes. Optimized for use with modern wide tires, providing the right amount of sidewall support to facilitate surefooted handling in all conditions, the C38 wheelset is a great handling, lively climbing, robust all-road performer that also aerodynamically outperforms many deeper, aero-specific rims that cost twice as much.
Carbon wheels are a true performance upgrade to any bike, but too often the price tag puts them out of reach. The Rapide C38 shatters that barrier and brings a class leading Roval carbon rim and DT Swiss reliability together to provide riders with the best performance carbon wheel per dollar.
- Rim: Rapide C, 38mm Depth - 21mm Internal Width, Carbon Clincher, Tubeless Compatiable
- Spoke Pattern: 24-Hole Radial Driveside / Two-cross (1:1) Non Driveside Front and 24-Hole Two-cross (1:1) Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race J-Bend - Front (262mm drive, 273mm nondrive), Rear (271mm drive, 273mm nondrive)
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Prolock Brass
- Hub: DT Swiss 370 Classic, Centerlock, 18t Ratchet System LN, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru-axle compatible
- Weight: Front -714g - Rear - 886g - Set - 1600g w/ Tubeless Rim Tape
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Tubeless Rim Tape and Valves, Lifetime warranty
- System Weight Limit: 240lbs / 109kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.