Lightweight, lightly insulated down vest. Perfect for layering during chilly days.
Room to Grow: All Reima products run about one size larger than traditional Canadian sizes so ordering your child’s current size is like ordering a size up.
Crafted from sustainable bluesign® approved fabric, this snug and comfy Reima down vest can be layered as a winter warmer or worn by itself.
It’s a wardrobe essential for the colder days of the year, and also easy to care for, because its fluorocarbon-free BIONIC-FINISH®ECO technology makes it water and dirt repellent.
Filled with luxurious responsible down and feathers, the vest boasts two front pockets to keep hands warm.
- bluesign® approved material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONICFINISH®ECO
- Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers. Reima is certified through Control Union (872203).
- Down/feather insulation (80%/20%), Fill Power 650
- Front pockets with snap buttons
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.