The Volata Mips represents the latest in FIS approved race helmets. This model can be fitted with the Slalom chin guard making it suitable for all disciplines. This helmet uses the variable elasticity thermoplastic shell combined with our advanced impact absorption technology; Impact Shields. In addition, all our 'race helmets' has extra front and rear in-molded Gate Shields to protect the helmet from gate impacts. Additional fetaures are emergency removal Earpads and two-piece ear ports for excellent hearing. For the Volata Helmets we especially developed a unique 3layer Mips system designed to reduce rotational forces on the brain. *This model is prepared to fit our Slalom Chin Guard that can be safely mounted/unmounted in a matter of seconds without any tools required. The Chin Guard is sold separately!
- Our latest technology FIS approved race helmet easily fitted with the Slalom chin guard.
- Our latest technology in FIS-approved race helmets
- ABS Race Thermoplastic Shell
- Impact Shields; our premium impact protection technology distributing impacts from the inside over a larger area in crucial zones
- Gate Shields; in-molded EPP foam with Polycarbonate to protect the helmet from hitting gates
- Quick-fit and no-tools required Chin Guard for slalom events
- Race specific micro adjustment ratchet buckle
- Emergency removal earpads
- Two-piece ear ports for excellent hearing
- Equipped with our unique 3-layer Mips, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.