The Smith Survey ski and snowboard helmet combines MIPS™ and zonal Koroyd® safety innovations with a lightweight design for all-mountain use. An integrated visor simplifies goggle wear and offers the terrain-defining clarity of ChromaPop™. The helmet is lined for comfort with adjustable vents to regulate airflow. An adjustable dial fine-tunes fit, and the visor is over the glasses compatible.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B, CPSC, CE EN1078
Fit / Integration
- Adjustable dial fit for easy, on-the-go size adjustment
- Regulator climate control also allows easy, one-handed vent adjustment
- Integrated ChromaPop™ visor for a wide field of view with contrast, color, and terrain-enhancing clarity
- Designed to fit over your glasses (OTG)
- ntegrated light sensitive Photochromic visor for a wide field of view that adapts to changing light conditions (optional)
- 14 vents
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Aleck™ audio system compatible
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.