We never take clear vision for granted, so that you can. The Smith Reason OTG goggles are over-the-glasses and optical docking station compatible (ODS). In other words, you can wear them over your prescription glasses or use our ODS prescription lens insert to maintain the sharpest vision possible. Designed with larger face shapes in mind, they provide a helmet-compatible, pressure-free fit that lets your glasses sit naturally for comfort that lasts all day. The ventilated design regulates air flow for a fog free view even when wearing a helmet.
- Cylindrical Carbonic-x lens for clarity and impact resistance with built-in Airflow technology for active ventilation
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance
- Fits over the glasses (OTG) and is compatible with our optical docking system (ODS) prescription lens insert.
Fit / Integration
- Large fit; Available in Low Bridge Fit for faces with a lower nose bridge and/or a wide or high cheekbone shape
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Two-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.