You can only scope your line if you can see where you're going. Putting on the Smith I/O MAG™ goggles is like flipping the switch from regular to widescreen. Our ChromaPop™ lens tech boosts color and contrast, so every wind lip, landing, and tree glade is as sharp as possible. It gets our highest level of anti-fog treatment and integrates with our helmets for airflow that keeps them fog-free through all weather conditions. Whether the day dawns clear or stormy, lens swaps are a snap thanks to our quick-swap MAG™ lens system. Because no two faces are the same, the I/O MAG™ S is scaled down to fit smaller faces.
- Smith MAG™ lens change system uses magnets for quick, easy lens changes
- Spherical Carbonic-x lens for distortion-free optics and impact resistance
- 5X™ anti-fog inner lens for advanced fog-free performance
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith helmets for maximum comfort, venting and fog-free performance
- QuickFit strap adjustment system lets you find the right fit fast
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap stays put
- Three-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit
- Responsive Fit™ frame adjusts to your face for a precise, comfortable fit
- Women's medium fit; Available in Low Bridge Fit for faces with a lower nose bridge and/or a wide or high cheekbone shape
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.