It's the little things that make a difference. Fresh snow, a day off, and a helmet that prioritizes comfort and style right along with crash protection. The Smith Code ski and snowboard helmet does it all. Zonal Koroyd® and MIPS® impact protection absorb energy in the event of a crash. The super-adjustable BOA® 360 Fit System and a warm, knit liner let you customize the fit for comfort that lasts from first chair to last. Six engineered vents work with your goggles for fog-free vision, and a magnetic chinstrap buckle makes for easy one-hand operation. Not to mention it's nice and light, too. The little things add up.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Select colorways offered without MIPS® system
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- BOA® 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Available in Contour Fit to better match round head shapes
- Six fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Aleck™ audio systems compatible
- Technical-knit liner is audio chip compatible
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
- Beanie compatible
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.