The classic pole guard has an exceptionally smooth outer surface with a large coverage area for extra protection. It has no sharp edges on either the outer or the inner, so it works to minimize friction from hitting gates, helping ensure you can always find your best time. As polyethylene is unaffected by the cold, the hand protector does not become brittle, making it very well suited to use in the very coldest temperatures.
Tailor your fit
The guard features a drill guide so alpine ski racers can secure it closer to the pole for a personalized fit. A rubber shim gives a secure fit on 16mm pole circumferences.
- Classic pole guard for alpine ski racers
- Large coverage area for greater hand protection
- 100% Polyethylene construction – no brittleness in extreme cold
- No sharp edges on either side for better comfort
- Exceptional smoothness for reduced friction against the gates
- Drill guide for personalised fit
- Rubber shim for secure fit on 116mm pole circumference
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.