Between its innovative baffle construction and ultra-durable fabrication, our best-selling Stretchdown™ is nothing short of an enigma. Combining the warmth of high-quality down insulation and the resilience of a woven with the comfortable stretch of a sweatshirt, this popover hoody makes the ease of down warmth even more casual. From trailhead to summit to the brewery back in town, over bases or under a waterproof shell, this layer is made to go places.
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking, Hiking, Travel, Camping
- Exclusive baffle construction eliminates stitching by interweaving yarns from a single piece of durable stretch fabric
- 700-fill RDS®-certified down insulation
- Insulated hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Snap front collar
- Elastic at cuffs to seal in warmth
- Kangaroo style front pocket
- Secure zippered front pocket
- Dual lower hem adjusters to seal in warmth
- 700-fill RDS®-certified down insulation Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.