When hot laps and groomers are calling your name, this all-mountain First Tracks™ Insulated Jacket is ready to rock wherever you ride. All the technical bells and whistles—seals out snow and wind, jacket-to-bib connector, body-mapped insulation and so forth—with a nod to the sportiness that keeps you pitching headlong into moguls then bombing down some breezy blues. Perfect for those who run cold and bold, not shying from kick turns and tricks, with the functionality to keep them out there from freshies to last lift.
- Uses: Skiing/Snowboarding
- 2-layer waterproof Dry.Q® fabric provides breathable weather protection
- Body-mapped insulation provides 80 g at the body and 60 g at the sleeves and hood
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Underarm zip vents with mesh backing to expel heat while keeping snow out
- Three secure zippered chest pockets
- Two secure zippered hand pockets
- Pass pocket on the sleeve
- Snap front placket covering a two way center front zipper
- Internal secure zippered pocket
- Internal drop pocket
- Internal powder skirt with jacket to pant integration
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumb loops
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Dual lower hem adjusters to seal in warmth
- Integrated RECCO® reflector for searchability in emergency situations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.