A unique two-in-one solution that combines the innovations of GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ and Allied Down & Feather, Direct North is the skiable down jacket that will make you give up your heavyweight synthetic for good. Providing warmth without the weight, you'll float through untracked powder freely, skating right into your après scene with the same ease and comfort. For any mountain local that wants one layer to cover all the bases of a winter at altitude, get down with a jacket that you can wear on and off the slopes.
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports, Casual / Travel
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® shell fabric allows internal moisture to escape without wind or weather permeating
- Mapped insulation with 650-fill RDS-certified down in body and sleeves and synthetic insulation in the hood and side panels
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Underarm zip vents
- Zippered secure chest pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Pass pocket on the sleeve
- Internal zip pocket
- Internal drop pocket
- Internal powder skirt with jacket to pant integration
- Integrated stretch cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- Integrated RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector
- 2 lb 2.2 oz / 970 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.