Whether you're on the skin track or the single track, those first rays of warming spring sunshine after a long winter are something special. While you're soaking up that vitamin D, the Crater Lake™ Long Sleeve has you protected from unwanted UV rays thanks to its UPF 50+ fabric. This lightweight and comfortable top also pulls double duty as a breathable baselayer when the clouds roll in and it's time to layer up.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- UPF 50 jersey knit wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Gusseted underarms for chafe-free movement
- Low profile thumbholes
- Heat transfer MHW logo at left hem
- Nut logo at lower back right
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.