|The K2 Edition is an all-mountain snowboard binding that thrives on unpredictability. Ready for whatever is over the next roller, the Edition features are most versatile components in our collection and was built for the intermediate to expert level snowboarder. A bit softer flexing than it’s bigger brother (The Program), the Edition is lightweight, mid-flexing, and features the perfect amounts of both tweak and response.
By utilizing eco-conscious and recycled materials instead of plastics and EVA, we have made significant strides in sustainability. Our manufacturing process relies on over 40% solar-powered energy, and our packaging is FSC certified, utilizing cardboard and recycled paper instead of plastics.
As a result, we have achieved impressive reductions in our binding footprints – it’s not perfect, but it’s a click in the right direction:
• The Edition binding uses ~40% Bio-based material by volume and ~25% by weight.
• SD1 Ankle Strap and BetterWrap Toe Straps have seen a 70% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg when compared to traditional TPU straps.
• The castor-bean-based AM1 Highback offers ~a 40% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg when compared to a nylon highback.
• Sugarcane EVA Shockpad offers a ~90% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg when compared to traditional EVA.
• All K2 Snowboarding bindings come in 100% Recyclable Packaging.
• All K2 Snowboarding binding packaging is 95% FSC-certified recycled material.
• >40% of the energy used in our manufacturing process is derived from solar.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.