Ideal for backcountry touring and resort ripping
The Shralpinist Stretch Jacket is a fully featured 3L jacket built for adventures that demand a storm proof shell that’s as comfortable as it is functional. Made out of 100% recycled 4-way stretch 30K/30K fabric, the Shralpinist Stretch balances performance, comfort and sustainability to create the ultimate jacket for dawn-to-dark tours or bell-to-bell lift lapping.
- Two zipped chest + hand warmer pockets
- One internal zipped chest pocket
- Phone keeper + forearm pass zip pocket
- Pit zips + minimalist powder skirt
- 100% recycled polyester 70D 4-way stretch face fabric with 20D polyester backer
- Relaxed yet ergonomically engineered fit for precise articulation when climbing or riding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.