Ideal for backcountry layering and everyday warmth
The Ultra Re-Up Down Recycled Jacket is a technical down layer made with 100% recycled nylon Pertex face fabric and 100% upcycled 750-fill down that's designed to offer high performance warmth on cold days in the mountains. It's perfect for slipping into on a windy summit or layering under a shell jacket on a brisk mid-winter resort day.
- Zipped hand warmer pockets
- Two internal drop pockets for gear
- Elastic cuffs and waist
- Stows into zipped internal chest pocket
- 100% recycled Downproof nylon Pertex 10D fabric with PFC-free DWR. 100% recycled 750-fill down
- Articulated fit for comfortable movement. Size up for layering over a shell
Payment & Security
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.