The Weatherill Anorak serves up bombproof protection and durability courtesy of the 100% recycled poly ripstop fabric. With 15K/15K waterproof protection, 40g of insulation and a robust abrasion resistant construction, this anorak will stand up to whatever abuse skiers dish out, keeping you warm and dry sending it in the park, ripping through the trees and skiing anywhere else the mountain takes you. Thoughtful details like an internal media pocket, a sleeve pass pocket, a powder skirt, pit zips and a right-side entry have the Weatherill dialed to keeping things organized and store the essentials. The Weatherill is the fully featured anorak that’s the only jacket you need in the quiver.
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zippers
- CohaesiveTM Embedded Cord Locks at Hood and Hem
- Helmet Compatible Hood with Reinforced Brim
- Large Interior Power Mesh Pocket
- Interior secure zippered pocket with media port
- Adjustable Hem
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Microfleece Chin Guard
- Pit Vents
- 4-Way Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Taffeta Lining
- Microfleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.