The Norg was purpose-built to meet the demands of skiers and snowboarders who shred various mountain terrain — in every condition mother nature can throw at them. The Norg is equipped with superior lens changing capabilities utilizing our Gravit8™ magnetic system. Paired with our 3DPlane™ lens technology — which provides unparalleled structural integrity to the lens, while keeping the frame soft and comfortable — you’ll experience an unmatched frame-to-lens fit, with uncompromising performance.
- Gravit8™ — 8 Magnetic touch-points provide a secure fit while ensuring easy lens changing and unrivaled performance.
- 3DPlane™ Molded Lens Technology provides seamless lens-to-goggle chasis fit
- UltraHD® Optical Clarity Lens Technology - maximum protection with uncompromised optics
- HiPER® Contrasting Lens Technology filters out certain color wavelengths to create more contrast
- High Altitude Lens Technology alleviates lens distortion by releasing pressure at higher altitudes.
- Scratch and Impact Resistant Lens with hydro and oleophobic coatings keep your lens smudge, scratch, and moisture free
- Dual Pane Anti-Fog Lens keeps your vision clear by regulating the temperature of the space between two lenses
- Flexible goggle frame with multi-layer face foam with moisture wicking micro-fleece, for maximum comfort, next to skin.
- OTG compatible — The goggle frame fits comfortably over Rx glasses, without compromising the fit, form, or function of the snow goggle.
- Adjustable 50mm strap with slip resistant grippers strategically placed allows the goggle to remain secure in variable terrain and volatile environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.