The POC Snow Parka is made of an advanced multi-layer DWR treated Nylon with a 10 000mm water column, providing comfort, warmth and protection from challenging weather conditions.
- Constructed using a multi-layer DWR treated Nylon with 10 000 mm water column
- Synthetic padding containing loose fibers that combines the superior insulation properties of down with the water resistance of synthetic, remaining warm even when wet
- Easy care padding – retains its loft after wash and tumble dry
- Reinforced shoulder areas for durability when carrying skis
- Pre-bent sleeves for increased freedom of movement
- Adjustable and helmet-compatible hood with reflective POC logo
- Zipped gussets with laser-cut ventilation holes on the collar for better control of airflow and breathability
- Ski-pass pocket inside side pocket
- 2-way front zip
- All zippers are easily operated while wearing gloves
- Roomy Mesh pockets inside jacket to carry your stuff
- Velcro at bottom of sleeve for width adjustment
- Elastic cuff for extra warmth
- Elastic drawstring at bottom for hem adjustment
- Tone in tone embossed POC logo on the bottom rear side of the jacket
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day exchange policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request an exchange or instore credit. To get a full refund you must bring the item(s) back within 7 days of purchase. To be eligible for a full refund or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.